31 December, 2009

Bone Stealing

Lalalalalalala~ Just as expected, my hands got itchy and I’m now back to my lappy. XD Oh did I mention I’ve decided to call it Lappie? Or Lappy. I haven’t decided on which spelling yet though. I know it’s kinda…. Lame. Hee. But cant blame me, Dee Dee has terrible naming sense, unlike her wife.
I’ve hung out all the clothes in the washing machine, cleared away the dirty dishes, ate lunch, mopped the floor… Now, my room. CLEANING. D:

Oh about the lunch tomorrow, I might be able to make it after all! And the baby can stay at home. The only condition is, I must get ready my stuff by today. Of course I can leave minors for tomorrow but procrastination is NOT GOOD. *crosses fingers* So I’m gonna try my best getting things into their places by today.

Ahhhhhh, back to cleaning lah yorrrrr. (>_>)

No comments:

Post a Comment