02 December, 2009

Junk Treasures

It must be because of my aunt's visit that makes me act this way again. XP I dont know but I feel...lost? Or sien maybe..

This holiday isnt much of a holiday for me I guess. Having the whole house messy as we've been busy clearing away unwwanted stuff.. Never did I think that I would find myself a part-time job this break. Coz I dont feel like it. I know it'll help out my parents a bit but I just dont feel like it. But that doesnt mean that I'm reluctant to it. So yeah I'm gonna try my best if I get it. =)

I was clearing my study table when I found so many little things. Little things, that bring back those precious memories.. I found keychains I used to collect with my mum when I was still in my primary years.. I found the birthday cards my primary schoolmates gave me... I found the pens and drawings I kept away a long time ago. Then, I sorted out my secondary life's stuff. I found ning's doodles. And luoyi do you know I still have a piece of your nilam and your math paper with me? XD The bicycle bookmark, the hand-drawn birthday wishes, the olympic stickers, the photos.. And finally, the memorial book. I was reading through every single page, when I noticed that it's alrdy been a year since we graduated...

There are so many things I have to discard. Yet after those throws, I still have so many stuff (mum calls them junk) which I insist to keep. =3 I just cant help keeping it. I'm one person with terrible memories. Who knows one day I'll bang my head somewhere and I'll lose all my memories about everything. XD I'm going to keep it. Both the so-called junk, and the precious pieces of memories...

I dont think I'll be able to study for this holiday. I'll be pretty busy. I dont even have my math books with me. What can I do? :P

OH OH OH, I FOUND YUKEE'S BABY PHOTOS AGAIN. AWWWWWW. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment