12 December, 2009

My Official First Day at Work

MY OFFICIAL DAY ONE AT WORK. =D

Hahahaha, got to Gurney at 11.30am and had lunch at McD. After that went straight to the backstage to help out. Helen (my Buu), Bryan (Goku) and Piccolo were already there. They're real friendly people. It's just me that is still shy to talk. I wanted to joke around with these people as I know they're really nice..

Putting on Buu's costume isnt that hard anymore. That's what they call practice makes perfect I guess. Hahaha. It took us only 10min! (^-^)b Helen was pretty nervous during the first round. She said she made mistakes but it doesnt really matter as no one will really notice that. Everyone else was jumpy too. When the first round ended, they came in demanding for their costumes to be taken off immediately. Hahaha. (I'm so mean to laugh here. >.<) Nevertheless, second round turned to be a lot more better. Not that tense any more. =)

Today's the first time I've chatted a little bit with a few of them. Lfeel a little bit closer to them. I mean, like closer to be friends? *out of words* Vegetta was actually from Heng Ee eh! And he's only two years older than us. Whatsmore, yukee just told me that he went to Cadenza quite a while ago. Jeryl knows him too, saw him in a trailer or something. Helen's a nice girl with a good sense of humour. She's cute too. I like to see her bounce around in her Buu outfit! Hahahaha, reminds me of how did I enjoy myself being the 包租婆 and pregnant lady. We both enjoyed taking characters that are totally different from the usual us. =) Bryan seems to be Helen's bf. =D Dont really know him.. Oh there's this cute guy as Piccolo and he likes to immitate girls' voices randomly. Hahahaha. He even took a set of the colouring stuff today and coloured happily like a kid you know? I even thought he looked like a lizard in a way. :P I like him, he's funny and cute! Hahahaha.

I FOUND MY ROOM A NEW CARPET TODAY. =D I'm still surprised that I actually chose something different than what I normally like. XP After placing the carpet nicely, I've finally arranged my study table and boxes in. My closet and bed will be there tomorrow.

Overall today was enjoyable. I'm waiting for tomorrow.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment