05 December, 2009

FB and Lappy

Yukee finds it hilarious to see me busy checking and filtering my mails, and also replying stuff on FB at the same time. He bet I was chatting with a guy when he saw me abusing my keyboard. So darn not true. =.= Anyway I was really racing with the speed my friends replied on FB. I kept receiving notifications from FB and the minute I finished loading a page, two mails came in. I almost SCREAMED. IE went hang for at least four times and I've already restarted the computer twice. XP Surprisingly ah chia and sheng chao replied real fast today. I chatted more with ah chia though, hahaha. So many posts on his wall today, he must have forgotten to take his medication I was thinking. :P Anyway, it makes me laugh when I thought of both chia and I talking on blogger, FB comments and messages at the same time. Things wouldnt be that hectic if I could get on MSN. *sigh* Funny though. But but but but, I'm worried whether she'll find it annoying or not.. Not everyone can stand ppl blah'ing so much on FB. I'm not using the word spamming coz I dont think I was.

Went to PC fair with dad today. Research for my future lappy !!! =D My gurranto said she can help me out by helping me get one using her credit card. Interest-free installments. But I'd have to wait till after school reopens in January. I dont mind waiting, so nothing much to worry about. I"m grateful enough. =) So we walked and walked and walked. Cant believe I met wen chien, evon, milline and also gerad! I felt so paiseh when it was ah sir who called me instead, I couldnt recognise him. >.<

Dad and I were spotting for a new HP with 500GB hard drive !!! =D Dell was another option too, bur I have a feeling that I'll be getting this one in January. Windows 7 looks kinda nice. =) That means I'll have to spend hours (or even days) to figure out everything. I'm a technologically challenged sotong remember? TT^TT

Wonder if I can really get my lappy.. I'm alrdy thinking of what should I name it.. Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment