08 January, 2009

Bon Voyage

Joee held a bye-bye potluck party at her place on the 3rd of January. Everyone brought food and we ate and ate and ate and ate... It was great fun, and time really flies when you have fun. *sighs*

Started to know Joee in form 3. Same class, and I actually remember she sat two rows behind, two rows to the right of me. In front of Luo Yi too. I wasnt close to anyone of the group back then. Joee's one Yuki Eiri fan (from Gravitation, one yaoi anime which I still love a lot, XD) and she screamed YUKI ~~~~~~ whenever anyone mentioned that super-hot-smexy-lanky nearby. Sharp ears she has for dearest yuki. XD Was brought into the wonderful world of anime and manga (yaoi too) by her. Gravitation was my first anime, if digimon and pokemon arent taken count. Even asked her to burn animes for me since then. Still remember calling her 'the burner'... She brought out her imaginary fire extinguisher when I called her that. XD

Super SK, or Susan. =) Was never in the same class with her. Didnt know her really well. But somehow we had meals together every recess. She's one sweet little flutist. And one BIG SYAORAN FAN. XD We went out quite a number of times together for events like liyun's and weiyun's birthday... I like her anyway. *winks* Haha...

Was in the same class with Jianing for the last two years of my high school life. Learnt tons of stuff from her. I knew I ish a duh, but never thought I was THAT duh. Which means I'm really one duh, until she told me this this and that that. *talking crap* Two years, is really enough to create wonderful memories that can be etched within the heart. I think I did the most things that I never thought I would. We SANG in class. Singing isnt a big deal. But singing when you dont know how to sing ISH. Bicycle race was the first one. The duet was fun. *bicycle~ bicycle~* Then came sakura kiss. Jianing, I help u bunuh the person who cancelled this song from the list !!!! Her chipmunk voice really beats me when we sang witchdoctor. I learnt anato ga koko ni iru ryuu after she introduced me DGM. I really considered joining the karaoke competition at CF if there really is one. XD With jo-hannah, liyun and luoyi, we joined the Penang Law Olympiad and we actually WON. Conclusion: To win, always ask what's for lunch, and go to toilet last. XD Singing's one. It's credits to jianing and the others that I now have so many nicks. Cant believe I can have that many names within a few months. Although they like making me say huh by mentioning a number randomly, it's okay for me (as long as u dont make me say it for every 5 minutes). Now I know I'm born a huh-ish entertainer.

Dear friends, I know you are gonna terbang soon. Luckily I've finally have internet access at home. So we'll be able to keep in touch with emails. I'll try to download skype again... Almost gave up as I've failed for at least 8 times. (--_____--) I'll most probably continue form 6, so whenver you guys come back, you sure boleh cari me working for ms ong. XD It's been great studying with u guys in the same school. And some even same class. =)

Life may be full of obstacles in the future. (and u all may miss shindee whenever yer alone) *SMACK* So, take care... Must meet up when you come back... Hohoho...

All the best to mrs Allen, mrs Hero and mrs Syaoran !!!!
Keep in touch. =)


14 comments:

  1. I have no idea what the post was about (dunno all the names) but...

    CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST POST JIE JIE!

    ....that sounds like you just gave birth or something though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... Thank you thank you !!!
    How did u know that I has a son? XD
    I thought ethe said u know their real names alrdy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember real names very well. So...yes...basically, no idea who's who. Nice to know that the party was a success though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, it was great. I dont really like to say goodbye actually. But I know we cant stick together forever, and we'll sure meet again. So I'll wish them good luck, and pray hard for okasama to always stay with them. *especially during exams* XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. *HUGS DADDY TIGHTLY*
    If u dont know, I call didi stab mummy. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahax ..

    got post is better than nothing lar ..

    how come u download skype for 7 times and 7 times oso crash the wall .. ??

    anyway, i think u can insert some pictures into the blog ..
    so it will be not so boring ..



    -JoE.CoM-

    ReplyDelete
  7. U must know I'm one com noob here, so failing in downloading stuff isnt something new to me anymore... And I've failed 8 times. About inserting pictures, I'll do it later. Ish being lazy here... XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ic then ...

    if I failed to download something for 8 times, i would give up ...

    if u wan, can go to my blog there to look for reference, lol ...

    jus tat u no need to write stuff bout politics lar ..

    and the blog u no need to write too long 1 ..

    write it short .. and simple ..

    then ppl will easy to understand ..



    -JoE.CoM-

    ReplyDelete
  9. *pipiak* MY GRAND...DAUGHTERRRRRRRR~

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Joe > Let her la. Ish. It's her blog buddy, not yours. *kick*

    Xienny> Jie jieeeee....UPDATEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kitsune --> I'm waiting for meh bloggy bloggy mood. TT___TT
    Gramps --> *pipiak* Love you too! XD

    ReplyDelete