10 December, 2009

Rehearsal Day 1

Reached New World Park around 11 something and headed for OLd Town instead of Starbucks. I'm trying to save up my $$$. XD But Old Town's not that much of a difference anyway, only a few bucks cheaper. XP

I was reading "If You Could See Me Now', one of wei's books =), and got myself an ice blended white milk tea. Pretty diluted, a little bit of disappointed. *sigh*

Costumes' arrival were delayed or something. We thought it was due to custom's problems but apparently it wasnt. I heard them  mentioning something about warehouses. Not sure. Anway since there werent much we could do, there'll be another rehearsal session at the same time, same place. Mum suggested me to have lunch at Old Town again. I missed the food there, but I dont feel like spending too much.. Dilemma. I'll try to get some food at home first and perhaps get a lemon tea there. =3

Tomorrow might be a pretty busy day as after rehearsal at 1pm, there'll be another final rehearsal at 10pm. This time at gurney. It'll be pretty late since Gurney's almost closed by that time.

I guess I'll finally start tomorrow? Wish me good luck. =)

2 comments: