13 December, 2009

Day Two

The schedule's exactly the same every single day. Only that we have an additional round at 6pm for weekends. Normally we have only 2 rounds for weekdays. Hence there's nothing much to elaborate about..

Today I had the chance to chat with them again. I finally knew the emcee's name is Edwin. Hahahaha. And guess what, he's TWENTY-EIGHT. WALEHHHHH. And we think that he's most prolly in his early twenties nia. My goodness. Another thing, he's rich. Real rich. We know he can really spend now. *shakes head*

I got to talk to Helen for a little while too. Although it was only a short 10min talk, I pretty much enjoyed it. =)

After work, went for 伯伯's birthday dinner at a restaurant. Time flies eh, his another birthday again.. I had a taste of red wine again tonight, and.... I still dont like it. XP 伯母 and 伯伯 got a llittle bit 'high', hahahahaha. And they SANG. =D No karaoke, just normal singing at the table. She sings whenever sh'e's happy. =) You know what, when I saw the both of them singing, I kinda envy them. I dont know how to describe how I felt, but that scene is still in my head for sure. It's just that, it's so nice to still be with someone you love even after so many years.. And the best part is, they're so sweet. Hahahahaha.

Baby woke up and vomitted. Mum and dad woke up, saw me online. Tomorrow will definitely be another day filled with nags... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment