14 December, 2009

Photographing My Storyboard

Just remembered... Tonight, is the last night I'll be sleeping in this house.. I dont feel like leaving this place at all in the beginning. It's working that distracted my attention, so I ended up feeling kinda okay about moving.. This house contains tonnes and tonnes of memories. Memories with my grandma. It felt like only a moment ago, I was still talking to her, listening to her stories, discussing movies with her... Now I'm leaving everything behind in this house...?

No, I dont think so. I'm just leaving behind the things I can see in the house. Like this corner reminds me of what happened there. Then when I walked to another room, I remember what she used to do there. Stuff like this.. I know my memories of her will fade a little bit sooner or later. I cant say I have poor memories, coz I remember lots of random insignificant stuff, but I cant say that I have a good memory either. Anyway, I tend to forget things I treasure sometimes. That is one of the reasons why I love to take photos with my beloved ones. I may take stupid silly ugly photos, and some of my friends might hate me doing that, especially when I take photos of them which they think is ugly. They just dont understand how much it meas to me.. They have no idea, that I can actually remember almost everything that happened at that exact moment when a certain photo was taken. The photos are like storyboards. Storyboards between you and me. I remember my precious memories this way too.. But I know.. Not everyone likes it whenever I bring out my camera. You guys might just see me as an over-noisy girl who likes to do random and silly stuff... I'm beginning to he hesitant in requesting to take photos with them alrdy.. I'll get rejected most of the times anyway.. Glad that SOBA people loves to camwhore together.. I miss our meetings...

I miss my grandma. It's just so sad that I couldnt take enough photos with her. I didnt have my camera yet then...


Sometimes.. I just cant help thinking, that one day, all my friends will not reject me when I request for photos. I just want to remember all the moments we shared.. That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment