02 December, 2009

Missing the Chats

Havent signed into blogger for days due to the uber blur screen which makes my eyes go haywire..

Suddenly I see so many updates at my friends' blogs. I feel kinda kiampak now.. Although I've finally got home and online, I didnt have a nice good long chat with some friends.. Kits has even transfered to a new blog. And I had to literally plucked up the courage to ask for her new add, like what she mentioned. I miss talking to her so much... I havent seen audrey's blog for like, weeks. I cant stay on msn that much anymore coz I cant see what are my friends saying unless I copy and paste every single word into ms word. I feel sad at the thought of it. I wanted to talk to them so badly. I got the chance to talk to fish a while ago, although I had to copy and paste like mad. And I hate it when I had to say goodbye so soon.. Stupid screen.

I've stopped working at the stall as they've got a new worker. So now I'm a free labour at home. XDDDD Busy packing up stuff too.. Oh on the other hand, I MIGHT have a part-time job from the 10th to 20th of dec. It's something like a dragonball convention I think. Yukee has finally gotten his chicken pox, so if his poxes dont go away in time, I'll be taking his place. XD I'm half looking forward to it, and half nervous about it. I'm one blur person and most of the time I make things worse. I'm not confident about getting this job although dad has been telling me repeatedly to enjoy it.. *sigh*

Going off to hang the clothes now..

No comments:

Post a Comment