14 December, 2009

SANTA CLAUS !!!!!

Day Three was even easier than the two days before. =) Today got the chance to talk to Vegetta more too. His brother is interested in applying to get into the teaching college too. Shared with him about the things I knew. He almost shouted when he heard that teachers in Sarawak and Sabah are highly paid. Hahahahaha. And confirmed, he went to Cadenza once. Nothing significant about this anyway. XP

TODAY.......... IS........ MY FIRST DAY........ AS..... SANTA !!!!!

My first day as Santa was AWESOME. I cant believe it !!! I had so much fun dancing and walking around and shaking hands with those little children at Gurney's groundfloor. I WAS SO HAPPY. IT WAS SO FUN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I love it !!! And it wasnt even as hot as I expected! I YEARN FOR MORE.

I'm so excited and I cant wait for my next turn. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment