07 December, 2009

Falling Sick

My farm's growing pretty fast, and so is the time I spent on harvesting and planting all those crops and trees. Orz. I do think it's a waste of time sometimes.

Went to sooyin's place today for dinner. Her brother's getitng married. =) When I saw her today, I suddenly realied, that I really missed her a lot... Havent seen her for weeks alrdy. I promised to go 'wet' with her for a day during the holidays, to help cure her 'constipation'. Hahahahaha! Wonder when'll it be? Definitely after we've moved I'm pretty sure.

Ohya, I might not be taking that part-time job after all. Yukee's poxes are fading pretty quick hence we assume he'll recover in time for that job, and also of course, for the pay. XD He wants that job badly to save up for his Hong Kong trip with PESSBAND next year.

I think I'm falling sick again. Dont feel quite well. Been sneezing here and there. Now this runny nose. Driving me crazy. Ugh. I've thought of the dust, coz I'm allergic to dust. And also because I'm not used to air-conditioned rooms anymore.. Or maybe it's because I dont have enough rest..

SHUDDUP AND GO SLEEP LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment