11 December, 2009

Final Rehearsals

Just reached home approximately two hours ago. I feel like vomitting now.. (@_@)

Didnt get to tackle my favourite ice lemon tea today at Old Town's. TT^TT Coz I went to try out my costume at DPiazza Mall and ended up following Jo's car to New World Park. Josephine is Jeryl's dad work partner I think. I only had late breakfast of nasi lemak at home, around 10am and that was all till I got home at 4pm. And I only had bread and cheese and vanilla ice cream (XD) before I took my one-hour nap. >_<

Gurney's rehearsal was overall okay.. I was pretty nervous half of the time. This is my first time working as a part-time coordinator and it's not easy at all. I was in charge of dressing up Boo (a villain in Dragonball Z) with my partner. Jeryl, Jonathan and Syameer are in charge of Piccolo, Vengetta and Goku respectively. I'm glad Boo's a girl. Wait, to be exact, I meant, the person inside the Boo costume is a girl. XD

Pretty eventful, the rehearsal I mean. There were quite a number of soundcheck problems. Coordinators made a few mistakes too. >_< Like loose costumes and wrong timing and stuff. I dont think I should call that lecture, but I was kinda frightened actually. Especially when things happened and I was thought to be the one who did it. I was so nervous and I'm really afraid that I'd screw things up you know... *literally shivering*

OHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. JOJO'S MY PARTNER NOW.
GENG LEH? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment