17 February, 2009

I MOVED A CAR !!!

Woke up earlier by an hour today. Dad took me to the field which is only 5 minutes' drive away from where I stay. It's supposed to be a football field (but I think it's a lot more smaller than the size of an actual football field). But the footballers only come in the evening. Bulls too most of the time. Haha... Anyway, the purpose of this 'field-trip' is... to learn the basics of driving. XD

Parents insisted on it so that I wont waste time when I go for my first practical lesson. And I just realized.... IT'S SO EASY TO START THE ENGINE. I know I sound a bit stupid, but everytime I see my brother does that, he makes then engine go BRUMMMMM loudly. Not just 'twist, brum'. Done.

Before this, dad had made me memorise all the gears. Imagine sitting in a car, doing nothing but changing gears from 1 to 4 and back repeatedly. Ohya, and moving both legs up and down. The clutch and accelerator thingy... Did the same thing for half an hour. Well, this was weeks before. XD

To begin, I started with the first gear. The engine died down a couple of times. Coz I couldnt even maintain driving (moving the car to be exact) at 1 kRPM. Which means, LOWER than that. Can you imagine how slow is that... *wipes sweat* After a few rounds of 'moving' the car, I switched to the second gear. Although I succeeded in maintaining the speed at 1.5 kRPM (yes i know, still slow), but it happened to be faster when I used second gear. Drove (moved) round and round again, and switched directions. Coz I was afraid that I might get used to only the anti-clockwise direction. So now I'm okay with both clockwise and anti-clockwise. WHEE ~~. Learnt how to use to the third gear too. But not the forth. Dad said driving with the forth gear at 1 RPM, impossible. XP

After driving (I still think it's considered as moving) for an hour plus plus, we headed back home. I'm still not used to changing gears though. I'll just need to practice more I guess. Haha. Ohya ohya, dad said I'm quite okay for a beginner! SQUEEE ~~~

Didnt notice that the back of the car is covered with sand and dust until we got home. Hahaha. The field is so dry as my place hasnt rained in more than a month. Eversince before CNY. Should have learnt the rain dance from bossu. XD

I'm finally attending my theory lessons tomorow! =) But there's another thing that's troubling me... My thumbprint. The last time they scanned my thumbprint, when I went for my undang and bike license, it took more than half an hour! And I almost couldnt take my undang test because of the same reason. Now it's even worse. I've been doing housechores for weeks, and dealt with water a lot. Kitchenwork. I'm not complaining about doing chores everyday. But I just cant help looking at my cracked thumb. I have sensitive skin, just like my mum. So now I have cracked fingertips, which is very difficult to scan... I guess I'll have to get ready another 20 bucks to buy a smart card for my thumbprint. Did that last year. TT___TT

P/S: I know some of you who are reading this might be driving pros. =) So pls bear with my noob-ness with driving. Like the cant-even-maintain-at-1kRPM thingy. Hehe.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you. Driving seminars are boring. How come you go for bike too? Car enough la. And for dry skin...USE MOISTURISER!

    ...oh. I can't drive even though I have a license. I rely on other people like Dark to bring me out. Parents don't really trust me with the car after I hit a *coughparkedcough* car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD.. yea u moved a car alright.. 1 RPM...lol
    well at least ur dad reluctantly agreed to sit on the car u drive.. my dad refuses to do so even after i passed for like 2 months? =.="
    wow.. nvr knew u had extra sensitive skins.. now i know wat to giv u on ur Bday@.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kits >> Parents insisted in wanting me to learn how to ride a bike. But I think I kinda wasted time and money there. I've not touched my license nor the bike eversince I got it last year. Plus I dont even know how to ride a BICYCLE. So I guess I'll have to learn everything from scratch if I want to get on the bike again. XD My skin is sensitive lah, not dry. It'll always end up like this whenever I rendam too much in water. *sighs* You hit a *coughparkedcough* car?! ...I shouldnt say anything now. I might do the same thing. *pats* So now do you have dark-II or dark-III in Aussie to bring you jalan jalan? XD

    Vivi >> Aiyo, my skin has always been a problem eversince I was a baby. Skin allergic used to be the worst. My dad was clutching the er.. thing up the window (dont know what's it called) for support, another hand on the seat, when I droved. XD The field's pretty uneven, so it's bumpy + driven by an L-less brat = life at stake. Hahaha... Awww, you remember my birthday? *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aa, get a pair of rubber gloves la. Better for your skin. Easy la ride bicycle *piak* Go learn la. No...here I dunno anyone with a car yet. May just get to know some people next week when I go church again. *evil laughter* And THEY shall be enslaved with the urge/need? to drive me around >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. "my brother does that, he makes then engine go BRUMMMMM loudly. "

    Later your car engine went wrong only know ..

    if my engine revs at 1000, i will be very pek chek ... no doubt ..

    anyway, after few times of practise and after passed the test, drive more on public road ..

    this will help u a lot .. from there, u can upgrade yourself from a noob to a pro ..


    -JoE.CoM-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo... Audrey's driving... But how come so slow one? XDDD

    Kits >> How do rubber gloves help?? Bicycle ar, I have a baby version 4-wheel at home. Hahaha. See first lah. Dont you want to learn how to drive again or something?

    Joe >> I dont have to be a pro I guess. XD As long as I can drive safely I'd be satisfied. And ya, driving on the road helps a lot. Agree. =)

    ReplyDelete