31 December, 2009

First Spree and Dilemma

I’m not online yet.
I know this sounds wrong but as a matter of fact, I AM not online yet. I’m only typing out this in Word and I plan to put this up on my bloggy when I get back online. And guess how did I type in Word now? YESH, I’VE GOT MAH LAPPY. =D

Okay that’s just lame. XP

Anyway, TADAAAA. I’ve finally got my laptop and due to personal reasons, I cant tell why did I get it earlier by a week. In short, I got cash earlier and so I get my lappy earlier. Although it isn’t what we (we as in my parents and I) planned to get earlier, I’m quite okay with it. Got the latest model for HP Compaq, and it’s pretty cheap! RM 1945, excluding an addition of RM240 which gives me additional 5 years of warranty. Windows 7, Intel Pentium inside… I’m not quite sure about the details. You know, the technologically challenged sotong. (>_<)
I’m in a dilemma now. I wanna meet up with weiyun, liyun and the others but it turns out that this Friday is NEW YEAR’S DAY. So my baby’s gonna be at home. And what does that mean? YESH, I’M GONNA BABYSIT HIM. I know mum doesn’t like me going out when the baby’s at home. Talked about it with dad and he suggested that I bring him along. And now I’m worried that I’m not capable of that, and secondly, mum doesn’t allow. OTL.
The baby’s not the only reason. I’ll be leaving for Ipoh on Saturday, and my room’s not totally clean yet. (I’ve just moved remember?) I can settle the cleaning tomorrow, and packing too. I even have my Friday (half of it if I’m going out that is) too, for packing. Last minute packing is bad, according to mum’s no-last-minute-preps-please rule. So yeah, will try my best tomorrow. AZAZA FIGHTING DEE! =D

Went out with sooyin and chienling today. I haven’t met chienling for years I think. She left penghwa to China when we were in Form 3 – her dad works there. She’s still that happy-go-lucky girl from what I see today and all the happy chats today remind me of those cheery chatty UPDK duty hours too. Hahahaha. I didn’t know the friend sooyin brought along was her till I heard sooyin calling her on the phone.

We planned to get to the movies in the first place. Wanted to watch ‘The Princess and the Frog’ and ‘Avatar’. But but but but, when we saw the queue, sooyin’s mood died down. Hahaha, she doesn’t like to queue. Queuing up for me is nothing as I blank out into space too easily. XDDD But really, cant blame her for that you know. THE QUEUE STRETCHED RIGHT TO THE PURIKURAS MY GOODNESS. D:

Instead we went into shops and raided for clothes. I was searching high and low for my formal wears and a pair of something, slippers or sandals, to wear when I go out casually. As expected, I found nothing for my feet. As for clothes, actually I spotted a baby blue top, 3-quarter sleeves, and according to my comrades (XD), they said I look pretty good in it. But in the end I let go of it, coz I didn’t feel like I like it that much or something.

Results for the day, I finally had a taste of Dave Deli’s (OMG I don’t remember the name. =.=) !!! And I bought two pairs of earings which I mah-mah-dei-ly like it. I don’t know lah. I just felt like having it. Never would I spend like that so I cant explain why did I buy them. And of course, I got myself novels again. What do you expect from wanting me to walk in and out of bookstores? =D

Okay I’m feeling a little bit of tired now. Maybe I should get to the bed now. And read for a couple of minutes before I enter slumberland.

A random fact of DeeDee, I read before I sleep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment