02 January, 2010

Before Ipoh

It’s just weird that I don’t feel like going back to Ipoh tomorrow. I mean, not as in don’t feel like going. It’s the way I feel today, as if it’s still a holiday tomorrow, not the day to go back. Wonder if what I said makes sense. XP

Met up with SK, Liyun, Weiyun, Luoyi and Joee today. Had brunch at Subway. I like it! It’s so much cheaper and healthier than McD. XD Luoyi joined us after brunch, at Starbucks. I didn’t notice that it’s actually posh compared to the regular Starbucks around until Wei mentioned it. We talked and talked and talked of course. There was this little kid, I think he’s around four, came to our table just when we were talking about non-kiddy stuff. Hahahahaha. We talked about our rabu-dabu lives again of course. Some of us even wrote our new year resolutions down. Mine was just a draft, but hey, this if my first time too!

They mentioned something about Jianing’s email. Now I’m almost desperate to get online as soon as possible. I just hate to not be around when she’s feeling depressed. It’s just me I know. At least the others could talk to her and I do hope she’s feeling better. Sometimes I don’t even know whether I can help her out or not, me being a lousy PRS. *sigh* I heard them discussing chibitalia cosplay too, but then suddenly the topic went off. I don’t know if it’s something I shouldn’t know or what. Maybe they’re planning to cosplay chibitalia and I cant join and they don’t want me to know as they don’t want me to feel hurt or left out or something. MUST NOT THINK TOO MUCH. One of the resolutions. I’m working on it. Though Luoyi says most of the time we don’t do whatever we listed down. XP
My room is nice and neat. My stuff are ready. Only the flask and whatever I should be wearing tomorrow. Apparently Sooyin is following us to Ipoh. We’re going back together! =)

MY BABY’S GOING TO PRIMARY SCHOOL TOMORROW. =D I’m so proud of him. He’s turning seven. So fast. And I can still remember how cuddly he used to be when he was just a toddler…

Tomorrow’s gonna be tiring. Waking up at 6.30am, leaving for his orientation back at my primary school. At least I get to bathe and refresh myself before setting off to Ipoh. Mum and I was thinking that we might not be able to put our belongings into places by tomorrow. Coz by the time we reach our hostel and after dinner, it might be late evening already. So might as well sleep early and get to work the next morning.

Obviously I wont be sleeping early. SOBA NEWSLETTERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment