03 December, 2009

Crazy Enough..?

You know.. I've never thought that I'd stay online without signing into MSN. *counts* It's been at least TWO WEEKS. XD Of course I do sign in sometimes, but compared to the time before my pc screen got so blur, I'm spending so few hours on msn now. XP

I went to play that dev meme again last night, and this time I filled in my classmates names. Hahaha. But it wasnt exactly as fun as the ones I did with SOBA. Coz I'm not sure if my classmates can take the jokes I make sometimes. Before I went to Ipoh, life's been so crazy and hyper for me that I've never realise how crazy was I. I'm pretty talkative in Ipoh but compared to high school, sheesh I'm pretty quiet dy leh. Come to think of it, I get high so easily and with SOBA we do so many crazy funny fun stuff. =) Yeah I'm having fun as well with my classmates, but I hold back a little bit. Somehow I'm still afraid that they cant accept that kind of me or something. I dont remember who was it, but I cant seem to forget a voice telling me, YOU'RE A FUTURE TEACHER. MUST STOP FOOLING AROUND ALRDY. I held back even more eversince then...

Lemme see... For the moment, the craziest things I've ever done in Ipoh were to suddenly pull down a friend's trousers with my roommate, (she's from penang too so she doesnt really count as a new friend from Ipoh, plus she's also one super crazy person), singing like a crazy woman at a karaoke with ah chia, playing the 包租婆 in our class drama... Errrr, sheesh I cant think of anything more now. *sigh*

Aiyo I dont know lah.. Sometimes I do feel like letting myself be so crazy, but you know la.. I dont think I have the guts to do that.. Might frighten off ppl, yes/no?

No comments:

Post a Comment