06 June, 2018

Ranting, My Alternative Tonight

Not in the mood to write tonight. The weather is so hot that I think I'm gonna melt anytime now. Just when I thought I'd die from the heat, I found out that my room is the only place that has this high temperature in the entire areas of the house I live in. Fuck. Even standing outside my room door makes me feel better!

Meanwhile, diarrheoa eased but I'm beginning to feel nauseous. I puked in the evening. Lovely bestie cooked me porridge for dinner. Oh how can I live without herrrr. (That's why she always say too hahahahaha!)

Anyway it's the last day of work before the school break! I still gotta stay back in JB for Year 6's extra tuition though. Nevertheless, at least I don't have to wake up at six anymore, for two weeks. XD 

And no I did not forget to write. I'm just plan lazy and frustrated to write about Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment