08 May, 2009

Tuitions

I'm finally taking tuition classes for chemistry and physics. Chem class started on monday. It was a little bit of intimidating. XP The class started in april, so I'm behind by a chapter. Mr Sim says there'll be a class for the NS students to catch up with the others, so I guess I'll just wait and see. My SPM basics for the science subjects arent that good. For the first half an hour of the class, I was like...... "What's that? Ohhh, that. Eh? That one leh? Ohhhyaaaa." Orz. Wonder how long am I gonna be like this. Guess I need to pour in more effort. *babbling crap again*

Just came back from physics class a few hours ago. Cant believe there are only four students, including me there. But we all understand that its because many students still havent made up their minds whether to choose bio or phy or even both. Some are still waiting for JPA and matrics. What's more, I'm the only girl there.... Orz. Anyway, I'm glad that I understood the things the teacher taught. It's only the first chapter, shouldnt be hard? Chapter 1 is more of deriving formulae from the basic quantities and stuff. I definitely need to revise my basic formulae like momentum, power, work, energy...... Bla bla. I know these are really basic ones, but pls dont forget, my SPM physics was... You know. Hehe.

Time does fly. I'm finally going back to school in a few days time, and to get back to my studies. I know it wont be easy.... But I'm still going back. >_>

Erk, my eyes are closing. It must be caused by the death of some of my brain cells a few hours ago. It's been so long since I last focused so much on figures. >.<

Hope I can cope when school starts...

HAPPY WOMAN'S DAY !!!! *or whatever you call it*
Cant believe I still remember that it's PCGHS' school anniversary or somthing.... I can imagine thoong lyn saying XIENNY YOU LOVE PENG HWA SO MUCH LOH again. Oh well.... Told you I remember random stuff. Wait, is that a random fact? Oh great, I dont know what I'm saying again.....

2 comments:

  1. aint women's day and peng hwa's anniversary on MARCH 8?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chia lat, thanks for telling! *glomps*
    I thought it was MARCH when I wrote that post. *shot*
    Guess I've lost track of time... Orz.

    ReplyDelete