26 November, 2009

Sigh Night

You have no idea how happy was I too see that almost every egg I fried this morning looked so fake! Hahahaha. Okay, not funny. Guess what, dad bumped into me when I was using the knife at the stall today. My goodness, luckily the cut wasnt deep, and Luckily I wasnt using a cleaver or anything similar. Phew..

Second accident, I fell right on my back in the bathroom thie evening. Seriuosly after that great BANG, I went blank for quite a few seconds before I realised that I almost twisted my foot and sprained my back. I've hurt my back before when I was learning how to ride the bike. The pain comes back once in a while. The second blow was when my classmate aimed a basketball at my back. It wasnt hard, but it hit right at the spot. Since then it got a little bit worse.. Now this fall... I dunno.

After facing everything that's going on at home, obviously the best way for me to let out is for me to get online. It's been quite a while since I last got this active on FB. I couldnt MSN neither can I skype. The computer screen's getting blurrer and blurrer and now I cant read my friends' pm's and skype messages. OTL. FB arent that effective as the line goes on and off. I can leave messages and comments as I magnified the whole window. Why cant I just magnify MSN and skype eh? Orz.

Surprisingly quite a number of friends left comments at the post where I mentioned my fall. Thanks really. =) Tonight, I sent a mass message to my classmates on FB. Only two replied though. Wonder how the others are doing now.. I think I'm so used to seeing them every day back then, so now I'm missing them.

I can finally meet up with liyun and jojo this friday evening. Mum says I can sleepover at liyun's place. Hope nothing comes in the way this time..

It seems like its been ages since I last met ning and wei. Skype wasnt enough to be honest. In ipoh I couldnt get online so I couldnt say anything much. But now.. I CAN get online, yet I'm not satisfied. Especially with this bloody blurry screen. Damnit.

Dad just got home.. I know he comes home late on wednesday nights, but this is the very first time I see him coming home this late, with the kind of expression on his face, which makes me want to cry... How long will this last... I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment