13 December, 2010

BELATED: Rehearsal

Sorry for the late updates. (I'm not that sure if I have regular readers who actually wait for my updates but then erm, just a courtesy I guess. You might find me a little bit 自恋 ><)

I'll be writing belated posts regarding my part-time job this year. Last year I didn't get to update on work coz my internet was cut off when I was working that time. Although this year's work is a little little bit more tiring, I'm thinking maybe I should try to write more about it this year, since I have the internet. XP

Okay rehearsals was on Thursday night. To be more precise, almost midnight. You see, you can't possibly let the audience see your rehearsals right? So we had to wait till 10pm, when Gurney's almost closed, then everyone started to get the wires and props ready.

I received my first surprise here. The performers are independent. Very independent. (When compared to last year's Malaysian performers) They do almost EVERYTHING by themselves. Really almost. I was even worried that if yukee and I lend a hand or something things might just get messier. XP In other words, I don't really have anything to do other than standing there. All I did that night was setting up Skye's   (one of the performers) table, laying out the carpet at the backstage, and bring their props to the backstage after the rehearsals. (Can only remember these after so many days.) Other than that, I stood there for an hour or two. If I've not mistaken, everything ended around 1am. Wow.

I went home feeling a little bit sleepy. That night I didn't get chat with dear very much and I can't possibly ask him to wait till I get home. So yea he went to bed earlier and I slept later. What to do? It's work. -sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment