13 December, 2010

BELATED: First Day at Work

Friday, first day at work. MY FIRST EXPERIENCE ON THE RAPID. =D

I had to wake up at 9am. Ate breakfast and walk out to wait for the rapid. It's a short walk, only five minutes probably. Yukee and I waited for half an hour, and finally got on the 206 (rapid bus code) at 10.30am. We planned to stop at the jetty to see if there's the bus we wanted to take (304). If it's not there, we'll head over to KOMTAR to catch it. Mana tau when we reached the jeti, the bus we wanted to get is not there. We had to switch to another rapid to get to KOMTAR first. Fine, we waited again. Got to KOMTAR, went to the information counter, yesh the bus to Gurney Plaza is 103. IT WAS ARRIVING IN SEVEN MINUTES YAY FOR US. But then happy things don't last forever, thanks to me the blur queen, we got off a few stops earlier. We had to walk for 10 minutes before we reached Gurney in our wet sweaty tees. It was like walking from weiyun's house to Gurney. 

RM 1.40 × 3 (buses) × 2 (persons) = RM 8.40
So yea, we spent that much on bus fares. Orz.

First day at work, we didn't do anything much seriously. I had sandwiches for lunch. During the performance, all I have to do is to stand there to take care of the children. Have to keep them out from the carpet area to prevent them from getting stepped on by the performers later. 

I like the show! I simply love Natalia's voice! She's Bella the butterfly in the show. Henna (Slither the snake), she's damn flexible. Her splits are amazing! ^^ Skye (Duke the monkey) is really friendly and active. He's the one we talked to the most for the moment, other than Alissa (Belle the christmas dancing belle). I heard Allissa's the one in charge of them. Like taking care of them and getting everything in order. That's what Jo told us. Mum says thumbsup coz she works like a robot -- FAST hahahaha. Oh I almost forgot Paul. He's really like a real life tin man !!! I feel like one whenever I see him perform. XDDDDD Like moving in a tik-tok-tik-tok manner. XD

The first day at work was pretty boring. And on that day some of the gurney management people left me bad impressions. They didn't give out orders clearly and they sounded kinda like putting the blame on us. Luckily we still chatted after that and the not-so-happy feeling was gone.

I'll try to post pictures if I can. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment