15 December, 2010

Day Four

I enjoyed myself at work today. ^^ Not to mention the charity visit to the Adventist Hospital first, I got to talk more with the colleagues from Gurney's management people today. =) At least there's more communication between the crew and I'm beginning to enjoy the colouring competition sessions. I'm even planning to colour some stuff tomorrow hehehe. XD

We went to the Adventist Hospital today for a charity visit. Last year I followed Dragonball Z, and I remember how all the kids liked Boo and cried at the sight of Veggeta and Piccolo. XP I still see kids crying today. I guess it just can't be helped coz they seem to be afraid of BIG people. >< 

SWEET BELLA


SMILEY DUKE

PAUL AND HIS.. I-DUNNO ><

PAUL: IS THERE A TRAFFIC JAM IN FRONT? XD





SO COOOOL XD

SLITHER ^^



LEAVING A GURNEY GOODY BAG FOR ALL THE KIDS :)

FLEXIBLE SLITHER

GROUP PHOTO =)

BIG GROUP PHOTO
SAY YEAHHHH =D

I enjoyed our way back from the hospital, on the van, too. =) We chatted for a little while. Though short, I'm happy. ^^ I didn't know Natalia's a teacher and I felt kinda paiseh when I told her I'm gonna be one too in four years. I dunno why but whenever I tell some of my friends that I'm a trainee teacher, they'll go WAHHHHH SURE BOH DIDNT KNOW YOU LIKE TEACHING LEH. That way. I don't feel sad or insulted whenever they say so.. It's just that they make me feel like, me being a teacher weird meh? >< Anyway I'm still happy. ^^

The whole day was so enjoyable until we left gurney. Dad was supposed to be working so mum should have been the one to fetch us. But then dad turned up, driving Fangfang Jie's red kancil. We knew something must have gone wrong. Shocking, mum met a serious car accident. Our rusa van is terribly damaged and we won't be able to use it for a month at least. That's not the worst yet. Mum crashed with an army car. Not the green-brown army vehicle, just a normal new saga. It's still a government vehicle or something. It's hard for me to explain the details here as I myself am not really sure if I get'em right. Conclusion, we have big cash problems now. =(

The accident is a joy killer but I'm really glad mum is safe and unhurt. =) Only one or two patches of bruises, but most importantly safe and sound. I'm hoping for a better tomorrow. For work and for the problems we face now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment