13 December, 2010

BELATED: Da Second Day

It was a Saturday, and we have three shows on weekends. =) It was a pretty long day actually. I felt more tired when compared to last year although the work is lesser this year. I guess it's because last year I get to rush around and moving makes me forget the fatigue. I dunno lah. I shouldn't get to conclusions so fast coz it's only the beginning. =) I might learn new stuff in the next few days. ^^

However.. IT WAS MY FIRST NIGHT AS SANTA. =D =D

I like Santa so I requested to get Santa and not the Reindeer. So yea yukee did the reindeer instead. XD I got used to the heat inside very soon and the whole night was only about 20 minutes. A short meet and greet session at Gurney's central atrium at 7.30pm, and after that a walk around the ground floor and back. That's all. XD

My legs were still sore but at least being Santa made me forget it. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment