05 December, 2010

(@_@)

I.... cannot remember when was the last time I woke up this early.
Dear all, I woke up at 6.30am today. @@

I'm not complaining, it's just that I haven't woke up at this time for ages. Been walking in and out of the kitchen after I brushed my teeth. Only drank a glass of water. XP I'm now biting at my super cold roti canai which is erm, not that appetizing already. 

I'm still not done with work yet just so you know. Need to sweep and mop the floors, wash yongyong's school shoes (EH YOU BOYS JUST DONT HAVE WHITE SHOES DONT  YOU), guide him in reading a chinese essay and typing practice before he can proceed to his computer games.. For the moment I can only think of these.

It's Sunday, and normally Sundays are the busiest days of all. So I never liked them. >< And I'm actually starting work on wednesday. =)

My back is hurting again. Mum and dad are still trying to figure out what's wrong with my back and legs. Oh I haven't  mentioned that right? My legs erm, they're beginning to hurt whenever I stand for quite a while. ><

Wow my head is still spinning..

(@_@)




No comments:

Post a Comment