18 December, 2010

5 + 6 + 7 = XD

Sorry for the late updates. I was terribly sick after work on Day Five and I couldn't even think properly hahaha. Was blurry the whole night, a little bit moody too. Felt unhappy about something yukee told me. It slapped me right at the face and I felt very depressed about it, feeling very very ill at the same time. Didn't sleep well too that night..

DAY FIVE -- SICK. Had my first experience with a video camera. :) But there was unhappy stuff which ended my workday moodily. :(

Hahahaha, that was my FB status. Just put it here for fun. XD Yeshhhhh, I finally had my first experience with a video camera. Took a wide shot for the show. The camera stand was set up in front of the carpet area, so I was standing with the crowd. Some kids kicked the stand accidentally. :( Had fun doing that though hehehe. Alissa said we'll try to do some zooming later on. I've never tried that. -gulps- Photos zooming I boleh lah, but errr. -gulps again-

DAY SIX -- VERY VERY SICK. But I managed to tie the bow nicer this time !!! I think. XP I'm still cheering for someone here !!! ♥

Day Six, I felt even worse, although I've took my medication and stuff. I couldn't breathe through my nose, I couldn't focus on stuff nicely, I couldn't walk without feeling dizzy. Orz. But I tried to sit down and read though. I haven't read that much ever since I went into IPIP. Got too busy with assignments and stuff.. I'm so happy I've finished three books already !!! ^^ I'll try to blog about'em when I have the time later. =) They're really interesting -- 《六弄咖啡馆》 by 藤井树, "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks, and "Flawless" by Sara Shepard. Nice books. ^^ I went to the doctor, couldn't take it anymore. Usually I'll just take some medicine and let it heal on its own but you see, I still need to work as Santa for the weekends, and onwards. It won't be nice to see Santa Claus fainting at Gurney Plaza hahahaha. It'll be seriously hot inside the mascot for a sick person. (Just in case you were wondering about the second part of the status: Dear was having his badminton match that night. XD)

DAY SEVEN -- Pretty smooth. Though nervous, I like to use the video camera. =) I've also learnt that my zooming techniques need brush ups. >< I'm beginning to miss the performers already, Sunday's so soon. :(

I felt so much better !!! Impressive antibiotics. XD Video'ing again yesterday. ^^ But then erm.. I think my zooming techniques are... Blehhh. >< My hands are already sweaty (was nervous) throughout the 40 minutes of the show. Sheesh, it's harder and more challenging when compared to photoshoots' zooming. Somewhere at the end of the video, yukee startled me and I accidentally zoomed into Bella so much. *OMG* Sigh. I need to learn more about videos and zooming. 

Yesterday felt just like a Tuesday or Wednesday. I didn't realize that it's near to the end of the show already. :( Two more days and I won't be seeing them already.. I'm beginning to miss them. Sundayyyyyy, don't come yet lah yorrrr. Although I'm really looking forward to dear coming on wednesday, I just.. -sigh- Will enjoy the last two days of the show as much I can. =)

The minute yukee and I reached home, we started to get busy. We started to filter the blurry photos, delete the totally-cant-see-anything ones, edit them and burn them into a disc. And after that we did something. It spent us hours but we really like it. Mum helped us out with that too hehehe. Hope they like it. :)

ONE MORE HAPPY THING TO SHARE: I FINALLY EARNED MY FIRST RM0.25 FROM NUFFNANG !!! =D

I'm waiting for work now. XD Tonight I'll be Santa again, until the 24th of December. Today's a Saturday so mum and dad (with the rascal hahaha) will be at Gurney with us too. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment