04 December, 2010

PC Fair and Home Alone(?)

I JUST NOTICED THAT IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY. D:

But then time seems to be moving a bit slowly this time. (>_>) Probably due to my depression. I've been feeling pretty down for quite a while I admit. I'm feeling a lot better now. Hope everything carries on like this. Coz the internal conflicts can be damn tiring. Imagine yourself feeling depressed but then at the same time you need to persuade yourself to think on the bright side --- damn tiring.

But then if I think the other way round, I might grow stronger emotionally? =) I do hope so. Coz you always have to get up on your own whenever things come clashing into you. There's no one there to offer you a hand to pull you up. Not everytime lah. If you're lucky you'll have someone to accompany you and cheer you up. :)



So yea back to what I did today. I WENT TO THE PC FAIR WITH THE GUYS IN MY FAMILY. Mum is not that interested in PC stuff so she chose to stay at home to prepare her stuff for tomorrow. We finally bought a brand new HP printer.


HP DESKJET F2480 ALL-IN-ONE PRINTER

We had to get a new one anyway, we cant afford to buy the ink for our previous printer anymore. It's too expensive. The ink I mean. Compared to this one, it's modified, and they give us free refills. =D And modified printers print more we all know that. I'm a noob at pc stuff so I don't know about the details very much. I'm happy as long as it cuts cost. Hee.

Yukee bought many stuff too. An MP3 player, speakers, handsfree.. Erm, I can't remember whether there are more or not. >< I only know that he's satisfied with his new speaker and handsfree, but not the MP3 player. It turned out to be a sucky one, and he thinks it's not working right. Well, it's cheap. ><

I saw so many 500GB external hard drives at the price of RM 189 only !!! ARGHHH !!! DAMN I REALLY WANT ONE. I held back my love for it coz I was worried about dad's cash flow. T^T

So.... Reached home early evening after getting all the stuff for tomorrow. Set up the printer and yea, it's ready for use. =D Mum and dad brought yong out for a wedding dinner. So basically only yukee and I are at home. I'm surprised by myself ---- I feel lonely wtf. == However a miracle happened, DEAR GOT ONLINE. XD He wasn't supposed to as he's away at his grandma's place, with poor connection. So yea we can't really sms either. T^T

I went on FB and had a short cheerful chat with peiyin and shinlin. Sheesh I really miss life at hostel sometimes. I get to run to their room and find them almost anytime I want hahahahaha. Siao. == I miss you guys leh..

Parents are gonna be back soon. I hope I can still sms him tonight actually. >< But if we really cannot, it can't be helped isn't it? I'll just wait for tomorrow or until he comes back. Miss him very much hee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment