28 December, 2010

Merry Christmas, Santa '10

My second year as Santa Claus at Gurney Plaza, Penang. This year's a little bit different, I have yukee as my Rudolf the Reindeer. XD As shown in the pictures I've posted before, yes the mascots are BIG. And yes, a little bit heavy. XP But it's not that bad as you think, the weight is bearable, especially when I'm someone who has extra fats and weight. XD 

Dad said I could actually lose weight wearing that big thing for half an hour every day. Coz it could've burnt my fats hahaha. I don't know. Yesh it's kinda hot in there. Although I have fun walking around, shaking hands with kids, camwhoring with families.. There's one big disadvantage I have to cope with --- When I feel itchy inside, there's exactly nothing I can do! Orz.

Actually there's nothing much more to talk about being Santa Claus anymore.. Christmas is over, and the job is quite simple yet fun. Dad replaced yukee on Christmas Eve as he had to perform with PESSBAND at Gurney's New Wing. Apparently dad made a better Reindeer hahahaha. XD And yay, dear came to Penang last thursday and he managed to see me as Santa for two nights. ^^ Of course Santa camwhored with her dear. XD 

PEACE XD


MY 招牌动作 

CAMWHORING IN THE SECURITY CONTROL ROOM


PHOTOS WITH SKYE (MONKEY FROM TOYTOY'S SHOW)




YONGYONG :)


THIS IS DAD WITH YONGYONG :)

LOOK AT DEAR !!! XD

SANTA HUGS YOU

SANTA LOVES YOU TOO

WHEEEE ^^

HEHEHEHE 
XD

Okay this sounds so wrong...
Santa has a boyfriend..
SANTA CLAUS IS GAY !!! XD




No comments:

Post a Comment