05 December, 2010

Girl-Boy-Nerd-Emo-Child-ish

Okay I saw this Girl-Boy-Nerd-Emo-Child-ish test from a note a friend posted. I was thinking since I haven't play tags for so long, so I'll just have a go lah. XD

Here's what you have to do: Just multiply your score by 10 and get the percentage. ;)

GIRLISH:
[ X ] I like at least one shade of pink.
[ X ] I don't like being messy.
[    ] My belongings are organised.
[    ] I don't like rock music.
[ X ] I like wearing accessories.
[ X ] Bright colours amaze me.
[    ] I hate black.
[    ] I go to the salon once a week.
[    ] I comb my hair almost all the time.
[ X ] I bring my phone with me everywhere.(YESH XD)
Girlish Percentage: 50%


BOYISH:
[ X ] I like wearing baggy pants.
[ X ] I play video games.
[ X ] I like Akon.
[ X ] I like wearing jackets with hoods.
[ X ] I'm lazy to do chores.
[    ] I don't like shopping unless it's for me.
[    ] I would go bungee jumping. (Really would but might hesitate)
[    ] I like being sweaty.
[    ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes. (What are marvel heroes?)
[    ] I always wear perfume/cologne. (Thought girls wear'em too?)
Boyish Percentage: 50%


NERDY:
[    ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket.
[ X ] I enjoy studying. (Yea I whine a lot but I still like it ><)
[ X ] I wear glasses.
[    ] I'm a straight-A student.
[    ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life.
[    ] I like my shirt tucked in.
[    ] One of my favourite subjects is science.
[    ] I like reading mystery books. (I still read them but not much)
[    ] My assignments are always passed up on time. (I SAY NO COZ I DO LAST MIN WORK)
Nerdy Percentage: 20%


EMO:
[ X ] I am crazy about the colour black.
[    ] I sit at the corner.
[    ] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes.
[    ] I like heavy metal rock music.
[ X ] I have problems in my life. (WHO DOESNT?)
[    ] I don't talk much. (But I'm quiet with strangers.)
[    ] I don't have that many friends.
[    ] I barely have fun.
[    ] I barely go out with my folk or friends.
Emo Percentage: 20%


CHILDISH:
[    ] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes.
[ X ] I sleep with a stuff toy / pillow.
[ X ] I watch cartoons.
[ X ] I love to invent words only I myself understand.
[    ] I sleep with a night light.
[ X ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[    ] I'm scared of roller coasters.
[    ] I like being with my relatives. (Depends)
[    ] I take bubble baths.
[    ] I like Spongebob! (Neutral, neither like nor dislike)
Childish Percentage: 40%


CONCLUSION: I'm 50% Girlish, 50% Boyish, 20% Nerdy, 20% Emo and 40% Childish.

Hahahahaha, so my girlish percentage has improved! XDDDD
I'm still boyish on the inside I guess.
Glad I'm not that nerdy.
I thought I'm more emo than that..?
And lastly I expected a much higher childish percentage leh!

I'm supposed to tag 20 people to do this, but I erm, don't really like the idea of forcing you guys to do it. So just try it out and repost it anywhere you like lah. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment