12 February, 2009

Tagged... again.

I dont mind being tagged, really. Sometimes it turns out to be fun. So it's back to the phrase, never try never know. Hahaha... *dont know what I'm babbling about again* Just dont tag me in those if-you-dont-forward-this-you'll-die-someday-somehow-sometime stuff, I'll just ignore them. =) *would have died a thousand times if those words really came true*
Well, here goes...

1. The person who tagged/passed you is?
-- Dark, kits and moments ago, audrey.

2. Your relationship with him/her is?
-- Dark >> A loveable grandma. *hugs*
-- Kits >> My stabbish brother.
-- Audrey >> The best grampa you'd ever wish for. XD

3. Your first impression of him/her?
-- Dark >> A very nice person. =)
-- Kits >> One good OC kanda... Just ignore the height difference.
-- Audrey >> I like to talk to her.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
-- Why must I let the whole blogger network know my memorable stuff... Keke.

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
-- Cant possibly list everything down here..... More of piaks and stabs?

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will?
-- I cant imagine... seriously. XD

7. If he/she becomes your lover, the thing he/she has to improve is?
-- If I love them, I might as well love their piaks and stabs. XD

8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
-- Will be killed before I get to take any drastic moves.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
-- It'll most probably be that I tangled (or burnt, for audrey's as you can run ur fingers over yours) their wigs.

10. The most desired thing you wanna do for him/her now?
-- Dark >> Nothing for the moment. Grandma, what do you need or want?
-- Kits >> Attach the pin for the brooch.
-- Audrey >> Find a nice pendant design for a necklace.

11. Your overall impression of him/her?
-- Dark >> Anything about HTML, cari grandma.
-- Kits >> *stab* *piak* SQUEAK!
-- Audrey >> The 'kekeke's give me the creeps.

12. How do you think people around you will feel about you?
-- Hyper, noisy, gullible, likes being random?

13. The characteristics you love of yourself?
-- I'm a dustbin. Call me anytime you want. HP 24hrs on.

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate of yourself are?
-- My terrible mood swings. *and snores* Sorry...

15. The most ideal person you wanna be is?
-- Has no one on the mind right now.

16. For the person who care and like you, say something to him/her?
-- Thank you, and I really appreciate it. =)

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wish to know how they feel about you.
-- You guys dont have to do this if you dont want to. =)
1) Audrey
2) Kits
3) Dark
4) Potter
5) Jianing
6) Wei Yun
7) Li Yun
8) Allenisya
9) Xan
10) Ceres

18. Who is No.6 having a relationship with?
-- SHU LIN. XD

19. Is No.9 a female or a male?
-- She may be a galah brat. But I can assure you she has a pair of XX chromosomes.

20. If No.7 and No.10 get together, will that be a good thing?
-- ZOMG, two lenalees doing yuri...

21. What is No.2 studying about?
-- PHARMACY *edited*

22. When was the last time you had a chat with No.3?
-- If spamming is considered as chatting, probably yesterday?

23. What kind of music band does No.8 likes?
-- DGM no uta? XD

24. Does No.1 have any siblings?
-- Yesh, sisters who speak awesome english? =)

25. Will you woo No.3?
-- Erm... I love my grandma...?

26. How about No.7?
-- Liyun, I'm gonna pikat you. Hahaha... *ki siao's*

27. Is No.4 single?
-- Married. XD

28. What is the surname of No.5?
-- The wonderful family of Chee.

29. What's the hobby of No.10?
-- Erm... Definitely something which has nothing to do with yaoi? XD

30. Do No.5 and No.9 get along well with each other?
-- I'm sure Wei Yun can handle a barbie. Can you? =)

31. Where's No.2 studying?
-- In Aussie tonight?

32. Talk something casually bout No. 1.
-- Likes to kacau me with nudges which wont work against her even if I nudge her back.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for No.6?
-- It's growing healthily. =)

34. Where does No. 9 live?
-- In a barbie box decorated with hawt pink frilly ribbons.

35. What colour does No. 4 like?
-- Black? =)

36. Are No.5 and No.1 best friends?
-- Guess they know who's who?

37. Is No.7 the sexiest person in the world?
-- Well, she has good shape... =)

38. What is No.6 doing now?
-- Either sleeping or appearing offline. XD

There, I've finally finished it. At least it didnt take that much time as the tag-note in FB. I didnt even finish it. XD Hahaha, might continue it if I have the time... *skips off whistling*

7 comments:

  1. Why are you and Pyon putting up the squeaks thing? *stab*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont know. It came right into our heads I guess. XD
    It's your trademark now, kits. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 & 3 : Awwwwwwww~ *huggies*

    32: This is called smart. Next time put your status as busy la. XDD Nyahahahahahaha!!

    Kits >> It's cute! CUTE, I TELL YOU. *waits for her to read this, probably in a month's time. T_T *

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't log in also dunno you tag me. T__T
    Xienny bully Daddy~ wuaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Xienny> NO. NOT MINE. GO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE SQUEAK.

    Aud> NO. IT IS NOT CUTE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY. *stab*

    Potter> You nice to bully :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audrey, Kits >> Just noticed that you both like Gackt...

    Audrey >> *hugs back tightly* Nah, will only put it to busy state when I'm really busy. =) Dont have to wait for a month lah. See? *5-2=3* It took only 3 days for kits to come back and stab you. XD

    Sam >> Aiyo, didnt bully you lah. Tagged you coz I wanna know how to you think about me loh. *this is cropped from the post. Pls refer back to the post* Hahahaha...

    Kits >> You cant escape from that word now. It IS your trademark now. Hehehe... And ya, I agree with the adjective CUTE. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear...I don't just LIKE Gackt. I ADORE Gackt. And Pyon is a Gackt stalker. *stab* No "cute". Blardy word.

    ReplyDelete