17 September, 2009

ONE DOWN !!!

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG !!!! I've finally finished math 1's assignment !!! Now to carry on with math 2's, and then the brochure. It was rumoured that friday's a public holiday. Holidays are good. =D But not for this time. T^T

The problem is... IF friday is a public holiday, and IF the lecturers want us to hand in MT2 and the brochure on thursday instead of friday, I'll be dead meat. I'm so very sure I wont be able to hand it in on time. Just calculate the total time I get to use a lappy, it's pretty obvious that I'm struggling here. IF things do go that way, I guess I'll have to explain to the lecturers. Hope they'd understand. *sobs*

Wailing cant do any help. Now off I go to MT2...

4 comments:

  1. So, you've got in the institute already, eh?

    Hard life..

    hard life... =="


    That's what I was having during my Sem 1, assignment on last minute.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm in. I do hate it when the deadlines are all crammed up together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, sometimes we need to change the attitude, but... until now...

    I still do my works last minute (for the other craps out of major like KBL, MTT)... xD

    But not for my majors, those I will do it earlier.


    Good boy, eh? xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I dunno. I have reasons for not being able to complete things earlier. If not I'd do that. OTL. I'll get use to things soon.

    ReplyDelete