16 January, 2010

Talks

Hmmm, how should I put this... I find it amusing, that sometimes you can just talk to people you werent that close with, and you just talk and talk and talk. And after those hours, you change your mind about things. You start looking at things from different perspectives. The most important thing is, you get to know them more.

I went to shinlin's room to get materials for our presentation and I didnt leave immediately after that. In fact I stayed back and we chatted for quite a while. We discussed about food. PENANG FOOD. Peiyin was asking about penang stuff so I told them about some places I like to go etc. We were wise enough to make ourselves hungry in the middle of the night, gosh. At least I know they love food too. Hahahahaha.

Then shinlin went hyper over FB. I didnt know that it's so easy to get on FB and MSN during the weekends. Apparently the connection is so much better compared to weekdays'. Everyone has gone back to their hometown so there're less people 'fighting' for the connection. XD

Actually I dont feel like going out for the whole afternoon tomorrow. I wanted to stay in the room to deal with my presentations and stuff but I have to go out to withdraw some cash if not I'll have to keep myself alive for the following week with only 10 bucks in my pocket. But yeah, we never get both sides of things. Bear with it.

My eyes are getting sore.. I dont know if I should wake up earlier in the morning to wash my clothes or not. I feel kinda lazy.. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment