23 January, 2010

Getting Shittier

Just when you thought things aren’t gonna get any shittier, it just did.

I cant believe it. I thought things should get better this week and at least I’ll get to eat RICE. Damn I hate to make myself sound like a beggar or something. I’ve been having instant noodles and biscuits last week and I don’t mind continuing. The problem is THAT IS SO SO UNHEALTHY. I’d get kidney failure sooner than anybody else.

I’m surprised that I actually survived through last week with only RM2.10 in my pocket. And I didn’t spend at all. But I think my roommate’s getting a little bit mad about this. I understand that she’s very worried about my suicidal acts lately. Sorry…

Thanks shinlin and wendy for helping me out last week, with my financial problem. Especially shinlin, I have to say, I owe her a great deal. She forgot to bring her own BSN card and yet she’s helping me to pay off the class fund and also for the book which just arrived. I really hope that I can get my cash soon enough and pay her back. Really paiseh…

They were planning to sleep over at yong’s place tonight. I wanted to join them so much but I know I cant. Going out means spending more and I totally cannot afford to do that, not until I get my allowances. The taiping trip, seniors even offered to lend me money to let me go. Of course I cant borrow. I’ve no idea when I’d get to return them the money.

If the novel is coming this week, if they want to collect RM10 for the calligraphy class, if we need to pay for the class fund again, if I still don’t get my allowances… I really have no idea on what to do anymore.

P/S: I didn’t know I wrote the exact same status with my loupo. XP

2 comments:

  1. Dun ever feel shy to borrow money from me ya ~ A friend in need is a friend indeed ^^ N instant noodles is really unhealthy , so dun eat too much ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise you I wont eat it that much anymore.
    Really really thank you. =3

    ReplyDelete