16 January, 2010

Broke

Just came back from Ipoh Parade with sooyin and also some friends from J15. I now announce...
I'M BROKE.

I was supposed to withdraw money for this week, and then buy some daily necessities. I went to have lunch at Kopitiam Junction, RM11.80 for a meal, acceptable. Transportation fees RM5.80, acceptable. A pair of earrings for RM3.50, acceptable. Advent children postcards RM10, acceptable. Angpaos for mum's collection RM4.80, acceptable. Finally shopping for daily necessities at Giant. I didnt even buy anything at Popular you know! Not forgetting that I have to pay RM25 for the committee t-shirt this week...

And guess what, I'M LEFT WITH ONLY RM7.

If the class fund needs cash, I'll be dead meat. Borrowing money makes me feel... A lil paiseh. (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment