20 January, 2010

Feeling Useless

Hahahaha. I cant believe I actually went to bed at 8.30pm last night! And I only planned to nap for half an hour and continue with work. Didnt know I'd actually dozed off till the morning. Woke up around 15 minutes ago. Have to copy out the debate speech into cue cards. TT^TT

The debate thing doesnt have to be this serious frankly speaking. I dont know why I'm giving myself pressure. Maybe it's because I dont want to feel like useless again. Whenever we get group works, it feels like I'm always the one who contributed the least. The others are so hardworking..

Look at the presentation yesterday. Compared to the other three, my powerpoint is like... Rubbish. I felt like throwing everything into the dustbin. Another thing, it wasnt even my turn yet and I was alrdy shivering like crazy. My goodness, the stage fright was really killing me. I couldnt help it. When will I overcome the fear... I wonder.

2 comments:

  1. First time is like that la. Take it easy. Just give it your best and try your hardest but don't overwork yourself, k? -patpat-

    I've gone through so many presentations and debates and I'm still having stage fright. So... heh heh heh~ Ganbare

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not my first time dy.. I've had a few presentations for the last sem but I dont think I've improved a teeny weeny bit at all. TT^TT The debate's the first time though.

    Cham nia, if this stage fright goes on like this, I'm so gonna screw up the upcoming ones... TT^TT

    ReplyDelete