19 January, 2010

Cant Live Without You

GOOD MORNING WORLD !!!!

I decided to sleep early last night and wake up early too this morning. To continue with the debate speech. My goodness this is a totally new experience coz I've never even seen a debate before. They have debates in penghwa but I was never around to watch them. Now what, debate tomorrow? In front of the whole class? ARGHHHH.

Within a few hours I'll be sweating off another presentation on Journey to the West. This time I'm dealing with chapter 43. Next week will be the chapter 47. But nevermind that, I've still got a week to go. I'm already having butterflies in my tummy discussing this...

The death of the chungling boys shook me to the core and I have goosebumps whenever I hear or think of them. Life can be so easily taken away, so fragile, so... Precious. It was horrible. Imagine sending off your son for koku in the morning, and the only thing you get back is his cold and lifeless body in the evening. They were top students! They were young boys! They have so much more to live on! What the hell just happened? Everything was robbed away and the families my goodness, their families! How heart-aching is that?! I let myself cry over them this morning. Even if I dont know them...

I looked at my classmates when we were discussing about the tragedy. We've only been together for only a few months. And surprisingly, I've already have this feeling towards the class, where I dont want anyone of you to be harmed or anything. Even if we werent that close as the beginning of SEM1 anymore, but please, I still care..

SOBA, please please please take good care of yourself. I really cant afford to lose you guys, to anything! Without you guys, I wont be what I am now. And that has already make you guys a part of me. I wouldnt want to lose anyone of you. DO I MAKE THAT CLEAR?

My family.. I havent seen you for two weeks at least. I'm missing you all a great deal but I promise I'll hang on. Dont worry about me. Have faith in me, I wont give up that easily anymore. Please take good care of yourselves.. Love you..

P/S: I have only RM2.10 in my pocket now. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment