30 May, 2009

Rambles

Time flies. I seem to use this phrase a lot. But ya, time flies. It's already three weeks, and here comes our school holidays. Two weeks' break is just an okay. Since we'll need to do revisions and finished the heaps of homework assigned by our beloved teachers.

P/S: I love our math teacher. And the tone of the previous paragraph, isnt sarcasm.

KPLSPM's results should be out by now. I stayed up till 2am last night, just to check out my results. Rushed to the computer early 5am in the morning twice, to check again. And guess what, the date for the results' release, is DELAYED. To the 1st of July. Which means, another month of F6. Actually I think it's not a bad idea to stay for another month here. Just that, I wanted to leave for the course so badly before, was due to some personal reasons, which made me go FUUUUU. I guess I'll take this one month as a training, and also a warm up (if I get the offer) coz F6 is obviously so much tougher than the teaching course.

I'm afraid of the prefects' training camp on monday. Nervous too. I'm worried that I'll blank out on that day, forgetting this and that. Note that I'm one super blur person. So I guess you should understand how 'dangerous' is my situation now. This slowpoke is worried that she's gonna screw up her training. Really.

Homework homework homework. We're asked to finish every single question for the chapters, for chemistry, physics and math. Oh, angeline chee gave us another assignment. Some writing work. And I've got a graph to draw. Wait, more graphs in physics. Hahaha. I really need to clear my room, so it'll be a more comfortable study room. XD I think I might enjoy it (homework I mean) gua....

I'm not sure the war with the penguin has ended or not. I dont think so. AND PLEASE, I dont think it's even considered a war. Plus, I think I was the only one suffering from it. I just find it so damn swt. Anyway, I'm still learning how to not mind rumours so much, coz it'll only make my life even more miserable. Coz for me, most of the time, rumours..... hurt.

Good night.

7 comments:

  1. Whoo, good luck on the KPLSPM! ^_^

    I'm inside that course now, just passed Semester 2.

    Which means 9 more semester to go, haiz....


    But, at least as u said above:
    "The teaching course is much easier.."


    Just careful with the early 3 semesters, because it's the pre-course, same level as F6 or matrix.


    - Keiichi-sensei ^_^
    (IPGM Miri)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keiichi-sensei? Hahaha. WOW !!! That's really a coincidence! Semester 2... Just finished a year? And thanks for the advice on the foundation months, didnt know it's that hard too. XP Then what subjects are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I took Maths/English/Malay ^_^

    Maths easy for me, but my minor, Malay is much harder than the major... XDD (foundation course la..)


    But, entering the real course.. I'm still not sure, because I need to wait till Semester 4 to know it. ^_^


    (Looks like I'm your senior.. XDD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I applied for math, english and chinese. My malay is not that good, but it was my second choice though. XD

    You mean you dont know whether you'll proceed after the foundation??? *gulps*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exacto! ^_^ (Spanish for "correct")


    On each semester, you should never get a low grade in any of the major subjects. Because, if you do, you need to take the test again.

    But, if the re-test also result in a low grade, you will be exterminated from the institute. Like one of my friend, he's exterminated after fail in both real and re-test of his Malay test.


    That's why I can't be too relax for being there. Because, I need to maintain good grades to prevent from being exterminated. ^^

    So, I still have a chance to advance, as long as I didn't fail.


    This usually happen around the early 3 semester, the preparatory course. After that, the test is getting a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh... I see. Altogether only 11 semesters..? They told me it's going to take me 5 and a half years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like this:

    One complete year will have 2 semesters,
    while half a year just have 1 semester.

    5 complete years = already 10 semesters ^^
    the extra half a year = 1 semester.

    So, total up, u will get 11 semesters ^^
    Equal to 5 and a half years ^^


    Geez, there's long for me to go... XDD

    ReplyDelete