19 February, 2010

Unforgivably BLUR

Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... and suffocate.

THIS IS SO UNFORGIVABLE. I actually left my BIK assignment paper at the hostel, along with the linear programming's hwmk and some notes I need for my assignments. I was so shocked that I dug through my luggages and bags. And yeah, I didnt bring them home. Eff me, as I was saying. Dad and mum are so gonna kill me if they see this. Orz.

One more thing, I THOUGHT TODAY WAS TUESDAY. Not THURSDAY. Now this is freaking stupid. Which means I'm only two days away from heading back to Ipoh. Back to the hell of assignments and work. Okay I know it's fun to see my classmates again but my goodness, I feel so UNPREPARED. D:

Calm down ShinDee, CALM DOWNNNNN.

Okay, now I must get my mind clear, of what I can do. And MUST DO.
*looks at homework list*

ORIGINAL LIST:
1) 记叙文
2) 雷雨(第2节)
3) 西游记(第99,100回)
4) BIK Summary
5) BIK Newspaper Cuttings
6) Catherine's Public Speaking Speech
7) Rosidah's Individual Essay (Intro & Content)
8) MT1 Assignment
9) MT2 Assignment
10) MT1 Transformation
11) MT2 Linear Programming

REVISION:
1) Most prolly a nono now. With the notes at the hostel.
2) I'll make sure I read it! Actually I've started, though only a little bit.
3) Same as number two. PIA AH !!!
4) Stupid me left it at the hostel.
5) TMRW'S WORK. Carrying the whole stack of'em back to Ipoh is...
6) Will do this after I've finished the urgent ones. Secondary.
7) TOMORROW'S WORK. COMPULSORY.
8) Cant do it by tomorrow I'm pretty sure of that.
9) Same as above.
10) GOGOGO! DO IT!
11) ........another stupid case. Orz.

CONCLUSION:
1) 雷雨(第2节)
2) 西游记(第99,100回)
3) BIK Newspaper Cuttings

4) Catherine's Public Speaking Speech
5) Rosidah's Individual Essay (Intro & Content)
6) MT1 Transformation

Dilemma: Should I take prostitution as the essay's topic? I'm hesitating as I'll have to present it in front of the whole class and I'm worried that it'll be slightly sensitive. Maybe it's just me I dunno.

I feel like an idiot. Still trying to calm down.
It feels so terrible being blur... TOO blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment