01 February, 2010

Thank You

Two days seem to be a little bit short this time. It’s like I’ve only stayed at home for less than 24 hours and here I am again, back in Ipoh.

Just finished trimming the tracks we need for our PJ gymrama. My god it seriously took me hours man. What’s more, we’ll be performing stuff within 12 hours! I’ve no single clue how are we gonna make it tomorrow. The moves aren’t even ready yet..

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED THE BADMINTON MATCHES. ARGHHHHHHHHH. I didn’t know that there were sports tournaments going on this weekend. And I was NOT AROUND. ARGHHHHHHHH. I wanted to watch them so badly damnit! Singles and doubles! I’ve been waiting for weeks man! Dang! I’m not sure whether the basketball matches are over yet but oh pleaseeeee NO. I wouldn’t want to miss that too lahhhhhh. TT^TT

Erm, I know I’ve been pretty emotional lately, especially online. I guess I tend to think a lot when I’m alone in front of the computer, or Lappy. Anyway, I would like to thank friends who showed concerned last week when I sort of broke down..  I really didn’t expect myself to behave that way. I’m touched, and grateful. Thank you all.

I’d better be off. Had only 4 hours of sleep yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment