01 February, 2010

Coffee Night

Peaceful and calm are the words I use to describe my tonight. =)

I should be worn  out by now, after all the exercise today. Gymrama and softball, everything done in a day can be pretty tiring. But surprisingly, I’m not. In fact I’m feeling pretty comfy tonight.

I’m proud of my groupmates for gymrama. I love the way we cooperate to compile ideas for the movements’ arrangement. I enjoyed myself when we fooled around with the gymrama accessories. I like it when we actually managed to show the lecturer SOMETHING. Hahahaha. We started practising only an hour before presenting and we totally werent ready for the third and fourth song. I was shocked that they actually wanted me to lead the part for the two songs as we didnt practise those parts at all. For one thing, I have no idea why was I born with absolutely non-creative cells in the brain. And secondly, I suck at tempos and dancing! So yeah, I did darn unsatisfying simple movements. As expected? XP Still, we’re going to continue practice at the gym tomorrow after class. It’s been a long while since the ten of us get together to do something. Ten of us... That was so long ago. I wonder if anyone remembers how it was like when it was the only ten of us. Everything was so awesome. Mind you, I’m not complaining that it’s thirteen now. Anyway, I’m looking forward to tomorrow’s practice. =3

Softball is great, and also not enough, as usual. XD I yearn for more seriously. You have no bloody clue how excited I was when I knew I was going to learn softball! It’s like, almost a dream come true! I’ve always been waiting for a chance, to understand what it feels like to hold a baseball, the throwing, the catching, etc. Today the coach taught us how to pitch. To find a pitcher sure isn’t easy. Anyone can be a batter, a catcher or a runner, but not a pitcher. Not everyone can pitch. You can see all the balls flying aimlessly at the field today. The scene made me feel so excited and this is not the first time. =) Every week I look forward to softball practice but I feel disappointed each time. The coach is experienced and responsible enough. But the practice hours are always insufficient. How do you expect a person to learn the basics (at least) soon enough to play, within approximately  months? Not to mention that practice is only once a week, and one and a half hours every practice. OTL. I’ve actually thought of seeking the coach personally to ask her more on softball, and see if she’s willing to teach? Hee. XD

Anyway... I kinda like tonight. There’re lots of stuff to do actually, but I seem to allow myself to slow down the hectic pace. Made myself a cup of steaming hot coffee, and sat in front of my beloved Lappy. I finished washing my clothes. I watched an episode of Eyeshield. Smelling the super nice aroma of the coffee steam is just so so so so GOOD! XD It’s just so soothing... It made me feels so calm... So nice... Yet so sleepy. Hahahahaha. So I guess that means no way coffee is gonna help in keeping me awake for the whole night. ^^

*scrolls upwards and looks*
.....speechless. I cant remember the last time I wrote a post this long. Hahaha. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment