19 March, 2010

EFFIN BMK

HOLY CRAP. I dont know why we're putting so much effort into BMK. The same thing happened for BIK. These two aren't even our minors, yet we're spending so much time and energy on them.

Look at what I have to do:
1) 雷雨 reflection
2) 语音 reflection
3) Aerobics choreographing
4) MT1 assignment
5) MT2 assignment
6) Swami's presentation
7) Public speaking assignment
8) Swami's drama scene
9) 雷雨 drama presentation

MY GAWD, and by tonight I must try my best to finish the top two on the list, AND BMK. I dont mind classifying words into their groups and categories. But please, analysing word by word, from THREE 3-page speech texts? It's tiring even for group work lah wei..

Just got back from taiping and the freaking hot weather is really giving me the headache.. Sorry I know I'm whining again. (>__<)

4 comments:

  1. Gah.. If I want to do my reflection, just do like what I do below...

    *Don't try this in your assignment! XD


    REFLECTION ON CHILD DEVELOPMENT
    tnempoleveD dlihC

    (with letters viewed as in mirror)


    But, this was rejected. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE NOVEL 雷雨??
    i understand u perfectly about the BMK... i would feel the same if i were to be u.. >o<

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still editing the whole golongan table. TT^TT
    Yeah we're studying 雷雨. You've read it before?

    ReplyDelete