01 May, 2009

Forgetting Again

I know I wanted to write about something tonight. But I cant seem to remember again. *headdesk* Instead, I suddenly remembered whose birthday it was on the 20th of March. Recap, for those who dont understand nor remember what am I saying now, please refer to one of the posts in March. But I dont think there's any need to refer, as all you can see here are all xienny's crap posts. XD At the end of that post, I mentioned that I forgot whose birthday was it that day, and I just remembered today. I know, very swt. Poor joseph, I forgot it was ur birthday. Havent heard of him for....years I think? Hope he's doing well.

See? I forget things so easily, and remember them randomly. And I was so hundred percent sure that I've a list of things to do tonight. Cant seem to remember at least ONE of them. TT___TT
*headdesk again*

OHYA, HAPPY LABOUR'S DAY !!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment