25 May, 2009

A Neutralising Update

Okay, this is a short update, just to neutralise the previous bloggy mood. XD

The tinglish feeling has disappeared, of course. There's no need to elaborate on it I guess. It does happen once in a while. Oh well. *shrugs*

Anyway..... Two weeks down. Another week to go before the school holidays start, and the results for my KPLSPM application. Well I do hope I get it in a way. But if I really dont get it, I dont mind sticking to F6. Although it means staying in the same school with the penguin. >_>

SHOO PENGUIN. Dont ruin my mood tonight. I'm lazy enough alrdy. Damn.

A happy paragraph to end this post. =) Attended my physics' replacement class in the evening today. Learnt scalars and vectors and bla bla. And guess what, I've finally understood those super duper I-have-no-single-clue-what-you-are-for-the-last-two-years topics !!! HURRAY FOR XIENNY. =D

Okay, I'm going off now. Night. =)

2 comments: