23 April, 2009

LEPAK

3rd day of sakit. I'm still at home. During lunch. Went to check the edu site. Again. Nothing much. So I went to lepak again. Hmm...

Oooo... My friendster... More than a month tak sentuh dy. Hahahaha. Someone actually wished me happy birthday on the 16th. That's super early. Hahahahaha. As expected, nothing much there. *wanders off*

Next, my facebook. Owh.... Nothing much too. I still have tonnes of tags to do. But..... I'm lazy. So many... Nah, next time. *wanders off again*

Hmmm... Ohyaaaa. Pergi visit cbox. Jalan jalan jalan jalan... Then blogs... Jalan jalan jalan jalan...

I'm hungry. So went to the kitchen to hunt for bread. Found peanut butter too. But when I finished the sandwich, I noticed that the peanut butter had expired.... Maybe months. Chia lat. *takes a big bite at her plain gardenia* CHEW CHEW CHEW.

OH I FORGOT TO LEPAK AT DA. *runs off*

No comments:

Post a Comment