20 May, 2009

Still Sick Though

Two days of rest doesnt seem to be enough. I'm still coughing so hard, till I thought I was going to cough out blood. Plus, I still cant breath with my nose. It's tiring.

I'm still going back to school tomorrow. Dont wanna miss any class. If there's any, haha. I've got an MC from the doctor, so I'm not that worried about the only-4-days-off this year. The rules may be disturbing, but after 5 years, I kinda get used to it. I dont complain so much about it anymore. I just understand, that it's just something I need to put up with, to pursue better education. Okay I'm not saying other schools are bad. Uh, I'm lazy to explain. Hope you get what I mean.

Went to youtube a few minutes ago, and I found the original version of caramelldansen. XD It's quite nice actually, just slow. Not just slow, it's VERY slow, when compared to the speedycake remix. The remix version is more fun to dance. =D

For comparison, this is the original version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anEVeN4K-SY&feature=PlayList&p=5EC053710405767A&index=3

And the speedycake remix version, with the original lyrics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsn14K7Kjxc

By the way, it's swedish. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment