16 May, 2009

Something Abt My First Week

The first weekend, after my first week in school. =)

I expected the orientation to be very boring. All the speeches, talks, introductions.... These were never interesting. Yet I find my first week in school kinda eventful. Okay maybe not THAT eventful, but I've got stuff to worry and think and do. So I cant seem to get bored... Oh wait, I DO get bored. Only sometimes, when I stared at my tuition hmwk, and couldnt get a clue about how to solve it and bla. :P

I dont feel like elaborating on what happened this week. I get tired at the thought of it. So I'll just see what do I feel like saying... (I find this line weird, whatever) Okay erm.... Angeline chee gave us something to do. It's supposed to be an ice breaker, between pcghs and phor tay, and also between the lowers and the uppers. We're asked to form groups of five, each group consisting of at least a member of phor tay, and one from the arts stream. I was happy that we formed a group fast enough. Jo-Hannah, phoey boon, kar hoay, bee zuan and I. We need to make a simple survey, about what the uppers think about this year's midyear MUET. And in the end, summarise it, write a type-written report, draw graphs and charts about it. A very special first hmwk. *shrugs*

Another reason causing sotong's fatigue..... A PENGUIN. Ya, a penguin. I feel awfully mean this week, I seem to be ranting about it a lot. Here. But I deleted the drafts of rants. :P I still feel bad to talk behind others' backs so.... Hee. But of course I told some my close friends about what happened and how I felt. So I've also ranted in front of them. And.....ya, feel a little bit mean. WALEH, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I REPEATED THIS, ABOUT ME BEING MEAN AND STILL I'M FEELING MEAN FOR SAYING THIS HERE. I dont know what am I saying anymore. *crap*

Aiks, look at the time! I need to go play with water now.... Coz I just cut my hair..... AGAIN. =D Well.... The school wants me to cut off the 1mm of hair at the back of my head. So it's now SHORT. And dont you dare to even relate it to CHAO CHANG. So there! :P

P/S: Kits, this post is longer nao. =D



HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: