02 May, 2009

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY !!!!!!!!!!
*hugs and squeezes and kisses*

Although you like to bully me, snatch my favourite food from me, hide my hp when I need it, sneak into my room for my candy box, camwhore with my hp camera, annoy me with your super stubborn-ness, get me clean up your mess, make me wanna kick you when you know I wouldnt, make me stare at you on purpose, make me go ARGH and you just run off chuckling, make me go chasing you around and you asking me YOU TIRED AH, show me those super frightening watery pika pika eyes whenever you want something from me, cling onto my right leg whenever you dont want me to walk, shout at me as if I'm your maid whenever you need something, bising bising bising non stop.... and bla bla bla....

I STILL LOVE YOU.

And please get well soon. Coz if you dont, I cant eat your favourite food in front of you. And you know how that makes me suffer, you evil baby.

Happy Birthday. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment