14 May, 2011

AHHHHHH -sigh-

I intended to let myself relax. And hence I put the whole drama to full screen. I thought I'd be able to enjoy it, or at least get my mind off the bore. Suddenly I realize, that I haven't been alone for quite a long while. Erm, more like I have nobody to talk to for hours.. For the past few hours I kept pushing myself to find something to do.. And yea I did. But now what I have to do left is to wash my clothes and study. Washing my clothes is a no-no now as I totally don't feel like sweating in the middle of the night.. I tried to study but I just can't get the words into my head.. I decided to let myself loaf for a night.. And start working harder tomorrow.. I just hope that I can get over tonight quickly.. I'm getting sick of this kind of quietness.. I miss life with sooyin at the hostel.. How I wish peizhen is here..



No comments:

Post a Comment