30 May, 2011

Blog Challenge - Day 1

WAHHHHHH. It's not even twelve midnight and I'm beginning to yawn already? No no no no this can't be hahaha. I've finally finished watching 《洪武三十二》 and I'm pleased with the Hong Kong drama series. I enjoyed myself throughout the episodes. ;)

I'm now watching a Korean drama called 'Secret Garden'. I heard compliments from friends about this series and whenever I mentioned the name a few of them will go 好看~~. So yea I'm watching it now. XP I'm saving up 'Running Man' to watch later when I'm really bored with nothing to do in Ipoh, and also when I'm out  of dramas to watch. :)

Since I have nothing much to do now.. Actually I do, I can continue reading 《已亮的天空》 or start reading 'Bag of Bones' but I just don't feel like doing so coz I still wanna continue playing Cityville while waiting for dear.. I miss him.. Miss him very much.. He has been busy for a few days with a camp organised by his ex-schoolmates. He will finally be back tomorrowwwww. Can't wait for it. XD

So.. I guess I can finally start off with Day One. *shrugs*

DAY ONE - 15 BASIC FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I come from a family which consists of dad, mum, and two younger brothers. The elder one, is making me very very worried. He's currently studying in KL, but what I can see is that he's pretty much enjoying himself, more than carrying out his promise.. He promised to work hard for his future but I don't know what is in his big head now, and none of us has a single clue of how is he doing there.. The younger one, is growing more and more fleshy. He's been eating and sleeping, but luckily he's being obedient when I'm not around at home.. Mum and dad are hawkers. They have suffered for years with all the hateful burden. I really hope everything can be over one day.. I really hope so..

2. I am 20 years old (OH SHIT I'M TWENTY?!) and I'm currently studying at a teacher's training college in Ipoh. I have completed my foundation for one and a half years majoring Math and minoring English as well as Chinese. The worst thing is that they switched my beloved English to PE and I now have to study Math in Malay. Yayyyy. Damn. Fine, thinking on the bright side, I will be able to teach Math in English, Chinese and Malay. I'm so gonna bear with it. *sigh*

3. I play Cityville. Oh man this fact sucks so much hahahaha. Well I can't think of anything for the moment so I thought I might just start off with something I've been doing lately. XP Yea I play Cityville on Facebook, every single day. However I don't think I can use the word 'addicted', because I can stop playing whenever I like. It's not like I'm gonna die if I ever stop playing it. But hey, I had fun creating my own city, making my own money.. If only I can turn those into real cash. XD

4. My hobbies are spending time on the Internet, reading, blogging, and listening to songs. I have other interests but they no longer stay in my daily routine anymore. These include Taekwondo, chess, ping pong, basketball, badminton.. I still like them, but I just don't practise them that frequent anymore.. I feel bad when I remind myself about this. ><

5. I can speak in Malay, English and Chinese. I do not include Hokkien and Cantonese because I suck at them. =P Yes I understand the two languages, and Hakka too, but the words just cannot come out from my mouth, and my tongue just gets tied up. Imagine an alien speaking. XD Nevertheless, I plan to improve my Cantonese. The reason.. I'll keep it to myself. =P =P

6. I cannot take very very spicy food. But there are some exceptions. I can take nasi lemak, but I just can't take curry, cili padi and chilli sauce. I mean like, the taste is different?? ><

7. I LOVE ICE CREAM. XD However I can't take too much at a time. I feel happy most of the times after having ice creams. I don't know.. Probably sweet and cold stuff and cheer me up more? XP Haagen Dazs is my favourite, I like it more than I like Baskin Robbins hahaha. Haagen Dazs' is smooth and soft, while Baskin's kinda powdery sometimes. MCDONALD'S VANILLA IS GOOD TOO. *thumbs up*

8. I have a liking to dairy products. For example, milk, mayonnaise, yogurt drinks, cheese, butter, etc. Sheesh all the fattening stuff. Love is blind -- I just don't know why I like them! XD

9. I have long black hair, and I care about it. I finally had the chance to keep long hair after graduating from penghwa but then I never knew taking care of it is THAT hard. I have to trim it every now and then or else I'll look very very very messy. I walk under the sun to class everyday and finally my hair ends began to split. That was when I started to use Ellips, a kind of hair vitamin, to protect my hair. I don't know if it works that much but at least I'm trying I guess.

10. I have two piercings, each on both ear lobes. I had them eversince I was six and I'm glad I did at that age. I saw many friends complaining about the pain they have when they pierced their ears at the age of fifteen. Some with sensitive skin even ended up with bleeding and wounded piercings. *goosebumps* Actually I like to see friends with 2 piercings on an ear, and 1 on the other. I think it's pretty nice. =) But I just don't get them because I feel lazy to take care of the new piercing hahaha. I have sensitive skin, 2 piercings are enough. XP

11. My dress codes are basically blue, black and white. Probably some red and gray. XP I don't know whether it's due to my skin colour or what. I admit I tend to go after black clothings coz I find it easier to match other clothes. And erm, I look kinda plump in colours like, pink, bright blue, white.. Bright colours I guess. ><

12. I kinda favour high heels in a way. I tend to look more at high heels whenever I walk by shoe outlets. I mean like, I'm not that interested in flat ones. Coz I find them weird on my long feet sometimes, just sometimes. One funny fact, I feel a little bit more confident when I'm on high heels. Hee. >< I feel taller, and erm, I feel thinner. >< >< >< Embarrasing arghhh. ><

13. I don't know how to put on make up. >< YESH I DON'T KNOW. >< I can't even put blush on my face properly. Lipstick is even worse. So the best I can manage is lip gloss. I use lip balms though! *smacked*

14. I seldom read newspapers. >< I wonder if anyone ever notices this, but yea I seldom read newspapers. >< I understand that this makes me fall behind and I get outdated easily. I tried to read news online but when I get occupied with other stuff, I'll forget all about it again. So I normally follow news people mention a lot, and I listen to the TV news. Bad, I know. ><

15. Erm erm erm erm.. I am unavailable. XD


WHOA THIS TOOK ME SO LONGGGGGG. It reminds of the one I did on the "25 Random Stuff About Meh" two years back. I killed so many of my brain cells my goodness. @@ Some of the above facts might even be classified as not-so-basic facts but I just wrote down whatever that I could think of. ><


No comments:

Post a Comment