31 May, 2011

Pain

I woke up at 7.30am today. Mum's worker is sick again so I followed her to the stall. I could barely open my eyes this morning. Due to the flu I got yesterday, my nose was blocked with mucus and I had to breathe through my mouth. And imagine me walking to the toilet like a zombie with her mouth open. XD 

I kinda enjoyed working with mum and dad at the stall today. But seeing them in pain hurts me a little bit.. Dad's wrist had turned worse, he tore his tendon accidentally during work. He went to the hospital for a check up and he even went for a physiotherapy session. He said it didn't help much. The doctor said that he must stop straining his wrist but that's impossible coz he's been doing that every single day, when he's selling Yong Tau Hoo. Mum has stopped him from the chopping work at the chicken rice stall, hoping that it'll lighten the burden a little bit..

Meanwhile, something's wrong with mum's legs. Dad said she went to check once and they said that she has rheumatism. Whereas I think the reason is more like the shoes we're wearing. Her shoes' paddings are similar to mine, very thin and uncomfortable, especially when you walk on rocky paths. Standing long on those thin paddings hurt her knees.. However, stubborn her refused to go to the doctor again. And we all know what's the reason.. So there's nothing much I can do..

I do hope things will turn better for them.. My heart aches to see them in pain like this..


No comments:

Post a Comment