16 May, 2011

RAWRRRRRR

Finally I finished watching the korean drama series, 成均馆绯闻. I like the storyline very much. =) Too bad I'm not in a good mood to blog about this series.. I'm currently following a Hong Kong drama series, 女拳.. Not bad, and I'm currently at the fourth episode. =)

These two days seem very long.. My progress is still slow.. I've washed my clothes. They're "up-to-date". == I've also finished doing whatever I can do for my portfolios. I kinda bored of the quiet hours.. I was so bored, so bored till I think about food all day. Stupid. == 

My phone has broken down.. I wanna know what happened to it.. Although the phone I'm using now is a lot more faster than the broken one.. I can neither watch the videos or see the photos in there coz the sizes of the memory cards are different.. 

Imagine if I stayed at home.. Things will be even worse than now.. I won't even touch my books.. 

YORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSIENAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASIENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.


No comments:

Post a Comment